Wrestlemania, Justin Bieber, and gay pizza?? Yes, all of those things can be found in this newest episode of Final Hour with the West Coast Neighbors. The guys from Downstairs Neighbors cover everything from the imminent Major League Baseball season, Justin Bieber, and Brian even predicts success for a Chicago sports team!?!? Also, Seth and Brian discuss the "totally NOT anti-gay" anti-gay law in Indiana, causing Seth to draw a controversial conclusion. Stay tuned to the end to find out who takes home the "Daily Douchebag" award this time!!
Want to jump to something in particular? Here are some key points for easy access:
- 9:10 - Brian and Seth have some sports talk concerning the MLB and NCAA
- 25:20 - The guys take an in-depth look at the controversial new law in Indiana
- 48:35 - Seth recaps this year's WWE Wrestlemania event
- 56:45 - The West Coast Neighbors cover the recent roast of Justin Bieber
- 1:05:00 - Find out who walks away with the title of "Daily Douchebag"