Ebola, ISIS, and...Transformers porn?? Brian and Seth of the band Downstairs Neighbors are back with another episode of Final Hour with the West Coast Neighbors!! This time around, they're throwing the rules out the window and giving their take on some of the bigger issues going on around the world. It isn't all seriousness and big words, though, as the West Coast Neighbors take a look back at some of their predictions on the new fall TV lineup - and, as promised, Brian delivers his review of the first season of the Gilmore Girls!! Stick around to the end to find out what has Brian ready to riot in the streets!! All that and more on this fun-filled episode of Final Hour with the West Coast Neighbors!!
Want to jump to something in particular? Here's some key points for easy access:
- 4:10 - Seth and Brian break down some of the biggest stories in the news
- 25:00 - The guys revisit a few of their fall TV predictions and see how accurate they were
- 45:30 - Brian reveals his opinion after marathoning the first season of the Gilmore Girls
- 51:35 - Find out how Netflix, HBO GO, and other streaming services are changing cable TV
- 1:09:36 - Seth and Brian officially declare that has Oscar season started