10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (Almost.) 2014 is almost over and the West Coast Neighbors intend to send it out with a beating! On this episode of Final Hour with the West Coast Neighbors, Seth and Brian review the best and worst moments in sports, movies, music, TV, and society as a whole. As a special treat, the guys take a trip down memory lane and share some of their holiday traditions.
Want to jump to something in particular? Here are some key points for easy access:
- 3:30 - Brian and Seth discuss the whimsical horror of the Elf on the Shelf and share their personal Christmas traditions
- 17:30 - The guys look at the world of sports in 2014
- 30:32 - Seth and Brian review 2014's performance in movies
- 46:35 - TV hits and misses this past year
- 54:10 - Find out what singers jingled the jangles of the guys in 2014
- 1:00:54 - Brian and Seth give their take on how society behaved this year